Thought Leadership and Content Creation
I help commodity boards, brands, and other organizations bring their mission to life. Never short on new ideas, I provide fact-based and creative input for the development of your messaging.
I can engage with your audience via social media messaging, written content, videos, as an expert panelist, blogger or speaker. My messages are delivered with clarity and integrity.
With over 25 years of experience as a freelance writer, I’ve authored consumer books, thousands of newspaper articles, textbook chapters, journal articles, and have been quoted in numerous magazines and newspapers. My philosophy is to make healthy living doable – no fear, no guilt. I recommend balanced and realistic eating patterns for good health, and put the JOY back into eating with simple tips, and easy recipes.
- Consumer Friendly Communications: Clear, evidence-based messaging about your products. I’ve co-authored several books designed to be helpful tools that will help your clients maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Social Media Messaging: Strategic messaging is a must for business. I craft timely, creative, and effective messaging that develops trust and helps you connect your product to your customers.
- Content Creation: I am able to translate complex data into usable information for your clients, providing well-researched, relatable, and comprehensible information for your customer. I provide well-reasoned dietary advice to the public via my Chew the Facts blog®. I can provide content for your company or industry platforms in a variety of ways, including articles, ebooks, or an educational short form video.
- Science Blogger: I can provide science-based content about food, food ingredients or biotech.
She is creative, detail oriented, reliable and provides consistent high-quality work which she delivers on schedule
Melissa Halas-Liang, MA RD CDE CNSD, President, SuperKids Nutrition Inc.
Rosanne is a delight to work with.
Jennifer Johnson, U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance
“I was very impressed with her knowledge and her style of delivery.”
Steven Blair, Professor, Dept of Exercise Science and Epidemiology & Biostatistics, University of South Carolina
I can always turn to Rosanne for solid, sound information and inspiration.
Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RDN, CDE - The Guilt-Free RD® and Host of the Sound Bites® Podcast
Rosanne was an incredible asset to our Digital Voices program and SXSW panel on food marketing claims.
Paul Murphy-Spooner, Public Relations Director
“I admire her tenacity in dealing with difficult issues…”
Neva Cochran, MS, RDN, LD
Did I mention that she never missed a deadline?
Heike Young, Senior Manager for Content & Research at Salesforce, Editor of Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies®
SPEAKING, TRADE SHOWS, PANELS
I’m passionate about sharing evidence-based information, serving as an antidote to the demonization of the food and agriculture industry.
- Panel Expert | Speaker: I have experience serving as both an expert panelist and panel moderator. My expertise includes diet and heart disease, sweeteners, food ingredients, modern agriculture/GMOs, and deciphering food facts from myths. I’ll promote your event and share your messages afterwards on my social media channels, extending your consumer and health professional reach.
- Trade Show Representative: My goal is to engage your audience and deliver strategic messaging at your conference booth
- Social Media: Live feed during conferences, scheduled posts, and other social media strategies, can elevate the awareness of your brand. I understand the importance of delivering timely, accurate information across popular social media outlets.
- Video, TV or live Interviews: I’m comfortable in front of the camera and can help you deliver or create easy to comprehend nutrition messages for the public. I also can deliver your messages and story in unique ways by creating Doodle videos.