I am striving to get people back to basics. In the good old days, people ate three meals a day, and a variety of foods that were both healthy and enjoyable.
Every week there is some new food myth to contend with either on television, via Internet news, on magazine covers, or on popular afternoon talk shows. We have the safest and most abundant food supply on the planet, yet it seems that some people are dead set on demonizing it.
While human nutrition is complicated (and rat study results can’t be applied to humans), there is a lot of well-documented science available. Facts about basic nutrient needs, daily allowances, recommended intake, are all based on sound nutrition science data. Yet food myths abound. Often the moment that a new research study is published, the popular media grab a few tidbits and publish a headline. In many cases, studies are preliminary, or simply flawed on a number of counts. Some may deliver massive amounts of the ingredient or substance in question, and others are not properly controlled. Often the headline doesn’t even match the study results.
I evaluate the scientific research then provide you with reasonable advice about how this really affects your life. After all, what you want to know is – What should I eat?
- Consumer Friendly Communications: Clear, evidence-based messaging about your products. Rosanne’s focus is on doable, balanced, and realistic eating patterns for good health.
- Smart Tools for Reasonable People: Permission granted to enjoy a full and healthy life! Families are busy – we need comfortable, quick options, and room for treats. Rosanne has written books with one goal in mind: to help you understand some nutrition basics, and to provide you with the tools you need to make easy changes in your diet or lifestyle.
- Freelance Writing: Well-researched and comprehensible written work. Rosanne is able to translate data into usable information for your clients. Whether it’s an educational document, book chapter, blog or other form of social media, Rosanne creates messages that draw people in. Rust Nutrition Services also clearly understands the importance of meeting your needs of deliverables and keeping to deadlines.
- e-Coaching Get accurate nutrition advice from the comfort of your own home. The Mini Diet Makeover® may be just what the doctor ordered to get your diet on track.
When you hire Rosanne as your Online Nutrition Coach you get:
• A nutrition plan that fits your lifestyle
• Regular guidance to keep you on track
• Help finding strategies that will work in your life
• Non-judgmental support so you can work through your stumbling blocks
• Accountability so you can achieve your goals